More people hear about Little Kids Rock in the news than anywhere else.
To see where we’ve been covered, click here.
Newsworthy Stories and Interesting Feature Angles:
- At a time when budget cuts are eliminating music programs in public schools, Little Kids Rock is expanding music education throughout the country.
- Founder David Wish took Little Kids Rock from a single music class in his Bay Area classroom to thousands of schools nationwide.
- Little Kids Rock provides a creative outlet for at-risk kids in underserved public schools, many of whom might have dropped out if it weren’t for this engaging music program.
- Little Kids Rock teachers music like a second language (backwards from the way it is normally taught), engaging kids on day one and giving them instant success.
- Live performances by Little Kids Rock students at professional venues with professional musicians.
- Little Kids Rock’s innovative music program, which focuses on contemporary music, improvisation and composition, is quickly growing in public school systems nationwide.
To the right you’ll find a list of downloadable resources about Little Kids Rock, including our most current press kit. For all media inquiries, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (973) 746-8248, ext. 114.