Join the Band!
Little Kids Rock believes in educators and the power of teaching. Our mission is to restore, expand, and innovate music programs from across the country.
To do so, Little Kids Rock will provide you with tools and resources to bring student-centered, culturally responsive, and inclusive music education to your students. Modern Band workshops are designed to provide you with the skills, curriculum, and network to successfully run a Modern Band program. Modern Band is a new, school-based music program that utilizes popular music as its central repertoire. Styles that are studied include Rock, Pop, Reggae, Hip-Hop, Rhythm & Blues, Electronic Production, and other contemporary styles as they emerge. Learn more about Modern Band
What Do You Get?
- A reserved seat in our Introduction to Modern Band Workshop
- Unlimited access to our Modern Band curricular materials and online resources
- Participation in a community of more than 3,000 Modern Band practitioners from across the country
- Potential to earn Professional Development Credits for your District/State upon completing the workshop (Hours, CEUs, CTLE, Renewal Credits, etc.).
- Access to future professional development workshops at no cost
- Discounted registration fee to our Modern Band Summit conference
Please tell us more about yourself on this brief registration form!
Don’t see your city listed in the scheduled workshops list below? Apply for a future workshop and you will be notified as soon as we have a workshop scheduled in your city!