NLX, otherwise known as No Latency Experience, was formed in late 2014 and quickly became a force on the corporate music scene in New York City. The band has done multiple shows for Charity/Corporate events and has brought awareness to the NASDAQ brand as a creative venture. Since late 2014, they have continued to represent NASDAQ both on and off stage to symbolize excellence and professionalism.
- Pat Gregor (Keyboards)
- Mike “the Ledge” Leggio (Bass)
- Christine LoPiano (Singer)
- Jim LoPiano (Guitar)
- John Mamone (Vocals, Harmonica, Ukulele)
- Brad Peterson (Harmonica)
- Brian Robichaud (Guitar)
- Christina Tomarelli (Vocals)
- Mike Viola (Drums)
The 8-bit Allstars are assembled by multi-instrumentalist and Siemens smart buildings geek, Michael White, specifically for corporate charity events. The band is composed exclusively of a rotating cast of Siemens employees, often playing on-stage with one-another for the first time. Henry Wadsworth once said, “Music is the universal language of mankind” and the 8-bit Allstars from Siemens aim to showcase for the students exactly just that, while having fun and helping the event meet its fundraising goals.
- Michael White (Keyboards)
- Dennis Diamante (Vocals & Guitar)
- Sean Hutchinson (Drums)
- Mark Pavlica (Bass & Vocals)
- John Zetterstrom (Lead Guitar)
Check out previous event!